3.Horn can be made according to the weld-pieces
1.Kinds of ultrasonic welding horns available according to your requirements.
2.Applied for welding plastic products,and install with ultrasonic welding machine.
3.Customized mold,and customized size.
4.The mould has the excellent performance and the best quality.
we are perfessional in making ultrasonic mould;the mould is high precision,and Exquisite technique quality management.the raw material is adpot imported alloy steel.high toughness,and durable a long-lasting.
|Typical Applications: || |
- Spot Welding
- Textile Cut & Seal
- Tube Sealing
|Available Frequencies: || |
- 15.0 kHz
- 20.0 kHz
- 26.5 kHz
- 30.0 kHz
- 35.0 kHz
- 40.0 kHz
|Available Materials: || |
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum
- Aerospace Grade Titanium
- Hardened Powdered Steel (superior to tool steels)
- Hardened Tool Steel
Note: If you need assistance deciding upon which material to use for your ultrasonic horn(s), please call Industrial Ultrasonics. We will review your application and recommend the proper horn material based upon the requirements of your particular application.
|Horn Design Options: ||- Half Wave (standard) |
- Full Wave (for extended reach)
- One and One Half Wave (for maximum reach)
- Assembled Horns (back driver with multiple front drivers)
|Face Design Options: ||- Flat faced |
- 2D (per part, part prints, or part files)
- 3D (per part files, per part prints, or trace milled per part)
- Custom knurls, spot weld details, and staking details
|Ultrasonic Horn Styles: || |
Rectangular and Square Horns
- Bar / Blade (No slots or slots only in the “L” dimension)
- Block (Slots in both the “L” and “W” dimensions)
- Round Back Stock with Rectangular Face
| || |
- Circular Solid
- Circular Slotted
- Circular High Gain (for maximum amplitude)
- Circular Hollow
- Catenoidal (optional: tapped for replaceable tips)
- Exponential (optional: tapped for replaceable tips)
| || |
Assembled horns consist of a back driver with multiple front drivers. This style of horn can be used in applications that require extra part clearance, increased amplitude for large parts, welding on different planes, or spanning large distances between weld locations.
|Horn Coatings: || |
Industrial Ultrasonics offers many different coating options that will increase the performance of your ultrasonic horns.
Horn coatings are available for the following purposes:
- Increase the wear resistance of the face of the horn
- Prevent part marking
- Eliminate residue on light colored parts
- Prevent oxidation of aluminum horns
- Prevent rusting of steel horns
A partial list of available coatings includes:
- Chrome Plating (aluminum horns only)
- Anodize (aluminum horns only)
- TiN (titanium and steel horns only)
- Carbide Spray
Contact us if you need more details on Titanium Ultrasonic Horn. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Ultrasonic Welding
Horns、Plastic Horn. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Ultrasonic Components > Ultrasonic Horn